Sunday 14 April 2013

Empties #1

Just a few of the bits and pieces that I've used up recently....

John Frieda full repair deep conditioning mask 150ml
I've had this mask for a little while now but have been putting off using the last little bits. Its not until I recently decided to ombre my hair again that I decided to reach for the last little bits. I find this mask very hydrating and would highly recommend it for those with bleached, dip dyed or ombre hair as it stops that fuzzy dead ended bits that it sometimes can get if its too dry. The only thing I don't love too much about this is that the smell isn't great but I can get over that as its so good for my dry hair.
BareMinerals Prime time foundation primer 30ml
I'll start this by saying I'm a big bare minerals fan and use a lot of products from the bare minerals range. The prime time foundation it no exception. It creates a smooth base for foundation and I have noticed its staying power lasting slightly longer that usual by using this. I have recently got the brightening version of this to replace this one and I'm hoping it'll be just as good or better




Dermalogica multivitamin thermofoliant15ml
Dermalogica is another brand I use a lot of. I have quite dry and sensitive skin and I have had no problems with anything from this brand. The multivitamin thermofoliant is a powerful exfoliator that heats up on contact with your face. I personally can't stand scrubs that aren't scrubby (if you get what I mean) and this one is great for me is very gritty and gets the job done. I still have another sample of this one so will be continuing to use that one. 
REN glycolactic radiance renewal mask 5ml
The REN glycolactic radiance renewal mask is one of those masks that everyone seems to be raving about. I find that this mask leave my skin feeling smooth and lovely after leaving it on for around 10 mins however I do find I have to use a moisture mask of some sort afterwards as my skin is quite dry.However am I the only one who finds the smell slightly sickly?i dunno.however i do enjoy this mask and will probably be purchasing a full size of this one sometime soon.
Dermalogica multi-active toner 50ml
I got this toner as part of a set a while ago and this size one has lasted me for ages. I normally use it after cleansing to remove excess cleanser and bits of make up I may have missed. I find this a toner fairly refreshing and it has that kind of clean nice smell to it . I have enjoyed using this toner however I will probably try something new instead of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment