Monday 15 April 2013

Favourite spring nails

apologies in advance for the terrible photos.....
From L to R Jessica custom nail colour in electric teal,  OPI  mermaids tears, OPI what's with the cattitude, essie fear or desire, essie tart deco , models own hedonist ,  models own beach party
Models own beach party is a bright orange nail colour. And by bright I mean NEON bright!. This nail varnish is one of my go to shades and is great for that pop of colour with and outfit. I just think this shade is just what's needed especially in these drizzly spring days.
Models own is also one of the neon shades from models own.Its "Mercedes f1 rocket red" as my boyfriend likes to tell me. Its a mix of coral , red and orange and it just lovely and is a favourite on toes. this polish tends to dry matte which some may like however I personally like to  put a bit of top coat on top.
Essie nail polishes are one of my favourites.I love their wide brushes  and the fact they dry in no time. I also find that they last a while on my nails too. Tart deco is a beautiful pastel coral colour .This is one of my go to polishes if I can't decide what colour and it never fails to disappoint.
Fear or desire is a opaque orange colour (seeing a theme with my orange love anyone?)and I just really like this colour, it's a nice pop of colour without being as over the top as the neon shades.


Electric teal is a deep turquoise blue with a hint of shimmer. I don't usually like shimmer shades however this is a very subtle shimmer that kind of compliments the colour. However I do find with jessica nail polishes that they can take a long time to dry which can be a bit of a pain if your in a rush.
OPI what's with the cattitude is a lovely pastel sky blue shade. I have worn this one to death and this is one of my all time favourites (as you can see from the minging bottle!) Its that perfect spring time colour and will look great on its one or paired up with a bit of nail art.
OPI mermaids tears is one of those nail varnishes that I'm always getting compliments on. Its a minty pastel green shade with a hint of murk(???) if that makes sense?. I find this one really nice and OPI never fails to impress really does it.

What are your favourite nail shades for spring?




No comments:

Post a Comment