Saturday 20 April 2013

Showertime...

L to R: Soap and glory pulp friction body scrub , Rituals Yogi flow shower gel, Aussie mega instant shampoo and conditioner, Tigi S factor serious conditioner.
 When I shower I intend to get it over and done with as soon as possible as I tend to be in a bit of a rush so I don't want to spend to much time showering. When it comes to washing my hair the shampoo and conditioner I'm reaching to at the moment is Aussies' mega shampoo and conditioner(£4.49). I do love a bit of Aussie and this is fab as it rinses clean and is great for getting all the product out of my hair that tends to build up over time,it smells great too!. My favourite shower gel is Rituals yogi flow foaming shower gel sensation (£7). It is a lovely foaming shower gel with a sweet floral scent of sweet almond oil and Indian rose. I find this lovely and it doesn't dry out my skin , as well as it doubling up as shaving foam if needed.   
I use Soap and glory pulp friction foaming fruity body scrub(£8) about 2-3 times a week. I like it as its the perfect grittiness as it uses ground up pumice stone as its exfoliant. It has a lovely fruity scent to it leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling afterwards. About every other day I will use TIGI S-Factor serious conditioner (£14.40).I use it after shampooing and leave it on for around 5 minutes before rinsing off. It contains sunflower oil which helps to hydrate the hair and provide moisture. Its been great on the dried out ends of my hair and I've really seen a difference and I can see this product lasting a long time as you only need a little bit at a time to cover all your ends. 
 what are your showertime must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment